Every time I actually say that out loud, I get a little emotional (who are we kidding, a lot emotional). Partly due to the excessive amount of hormones running through me as of the last 4 1/2 months, but mostly because the journey to finally be able to say that phrase wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. At times, I wasn't even sure I would ever be able to.. but more on this later! I promise!
As for now.. I wanted to share some of the fun "behind the scenes" footage that has taken place when all of you had no clue I was growing a baby, and maybe just thought I was growing a larger appetite! ;)
Here is the set-up for the first video.
Josh and I had first told all of our siblings before we told anyone else, mainly so they could help with fun ideas to surprise our parents! First up on the list was my parents (or Nana & Pops as the grandkids call them). My younger sister, Caylin & her fiance, Logan were both living at my parents at the time and decided to set-up a dinner for all the family to come over and finalize some of the details for the wedding. Clever, right? My older sister Erin and her husband Steven own a drone... So Josh's creative idea was to deliver the news by attaching a card to the drone and have Steven navigate it from the front yard, to the backyard, where we were all goofing off playing games. Steven had to work, "so couldn't make it".. super convenient for the plan at hand. (Don't worry we let him eat afterwards.. but only if it went flawless..hehe)
Enjoy!
Click here to see the Baby Announcement Video!!
No comments:
Post a Comment