Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lets Get On This Journey!

I've hesitated writing a blog for awhile now. Mainly for reasons such as, who would even want to read it, would it be interesting enough, or what if I run out of things to say? Now I have come to the conclusion that the main reason I have a desire to write is really for myself (plus.. my husband has reminded me that I will NEVER run out of things to say haha). Also, to note stories that have happened along this amazing journey God has paved for me. To remind myself of the times of boldness, answered prayer, and blessings that can be so easy to forget in everyday life.  I'm hopeful that reading back these entries it will encourage, promote boldness, and make me laugh. If you happen to know a couple things about me, one of the key components of what makes me me is being silly and making people laugh, sometimes (or I may venture to say, most times) it's not even on purpose. I find a lot of things that happen to me would amuse others, and make them thankful it was a story that wasn't their own. ;)


I feel like I must be upfront about the MANY different ventures I am involved in within my life and that you may expect to read about in the future. 

**A huge part of my life is being a follower of Jesus Christ. I wouldn't be who I am without the love and peace I feel everyday as one of His children. 

**I have been married to my best friend, Joshua, for over 5 years and have loved being a mom to our pup Peanut! :)

**I am, and have been, a NASM Certified Personal Trainer for the last 5 years, as well as a Certified Group Exercise Instructor for the last 2 years. I absolutely LOVE fitness, and if it wasn't for this urging desire to be fit, I may still be struggling with an eating disorder and body dysmorphia, which took ahold of my life for most of my high school and early college years. I am sure I will be writing about this at some point!

**I started my own Formal and Vintage Dress Rental Business called GirlFriends Closet located in Campbell, CA--> Mainly targeting high school and the crazy expense of having a dress for every event and dance. When I was in high school, I couldn't afford a new dress for each dance, and wished there was a place I could rent these dresses for a great price. So the dream was officially born, Nov 1 2014! Feel free to browse my website-> www.girlfriendscloset.net

**I am heavily involved in a ministry called Models for Christ, where I've gotten the opportunity to encourage and pray for models, designers, fashion bloggers, and sometimes celebrities at NY & LA Fashion Weeks for the last 3 years. There will be a lot of posts about the amazing stories experienced during these weeks.

**Lastly, I am a signed Model/Actress with MTM agency in San Jose. I absolutely LOVE my agency and every opportunity to audition, model, act, dance, work the runway, perform in front of an audience, and meet new faces in the industry!



Well, now that you have had fair warning of what you are in for.. 


Let's Get ON This Journey!    

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
    Looking forward to your many entries! and wishing you the very best of adventures!

    ReplyDelete